Stock Gaucho: UCSB's leading stock picker! Updated often, great advice, always willing to help. Disclaimer: Stock Gaucho blog is only for informational and educational purposes, this blog nor its owner can be held accountable for any actions taken related to the literature written within www.stockgaucho.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 2, 2008

The freaking market!...

The freaking market!!! dot, dot, dot...

Like I said in my last post, a month ago, the market would jump up temporarily, and then continue to drop. I do not understand why I can not follow my own rules, as I waited a month, and then bought positions in some of my favorite companies, IMMR and VDSI. IMMR announced a less than perfect shiny-quarter and got punished 10%. VDSI took 5%, I bought it, and its heading back to its low-support. I am lost, if anybody wants to help me, you know where to find me :)

I know there is faith in this market, although I am losing a lot of money having faith; religion always confuses me!

No comments: