Stock Gaucho: UCSB's leading stock picker! Updated often, great advice, always willing to help. Disclaimer: Stock Gaucho blog is only for informational and educational purposes, this blog nor its owner can be held accountable for any actions taken related to the literature written within www.stockgaucho.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

McDonaldization

I watch a few whisteblowing documentaries every now and then and reading the CAPS board I see the same mechanism being built.

The same way that mainstream financial media networks have "experts" saying a recession is going to happen, many people continue to buy. Bull's and Bear's is just a binary opposition. Why fight the red? It won't stop, not in the name of profit for someone or something... marinate on that though. lol

Ok, so about McD: The company name and brand is first class around the world from the storm of McDonaldization throughout the rest of the world. I feel the brand is a bit tainted in the US but has the power to take supply the rest of the world with greasy "nuggets" of Chi-liv-foot-cken and fried frozen french fries. And even in my enlightened state I still fall weak to the indulgence that, how I will not know for many years, may affect our ancestral bodies in a bad way. May the biotech rally race on!!! ISIS and DNDN?

1 comment:

StocksWalayBaba said...

MCD is definetley something which you can have in your portfolio and sleep well at night. Having said that I never liked their food. No matter how I tried...